Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cleaning out my inbox...

No, I didn't find a pile of composted Humanure in my inbox - that would have been a very cruel joke. Actually, I wouldn't mind recieving a gift of compost, whatever the feedstock...
Seriously, a lot of information crosses my desk every week, here are some items you may enjoy...

Check out a new kitchen collection system that slices, dices, juliennes, and makes fries. Developed in Colorado, and recently showcased in San Francisco, the GreenCycler has captured the hearts and imaginations of everyone who must have the latest kitchen gadget. What excites me is the potential for commercial use!
.
Satire from the Lower Mainland - Compost Freezers - shows how important it is to provide clear information on recycling processes (and how useful it is to have a real person sharing the facts)!
.
Google Street View is now available on all 7 continents!
.
And finally, a charming collection story from Europe that reduces emissions from collection vehicles and has increased participation rates among homeowners. Do I smell an election issue...
.
Happy Birthday Rose!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment